1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Triumph Wouldn't Turn On?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by portezbie, Sep 11, 2011.

1. portezbie

portezbie Android Enthusiast

Last night I went to check my phone before bed and found it to be off. I couldn't turn it on so I figured the battery just died but it would come back on even when I plugged it in. I was able to get it working again by removed the battery, but this definitely worried me a bit.

Any ideas what might be wrong with my phone? Could I have messed something up either rooting it or modifying? I haven't done much to the phone beyond rooting it and removing the on/off virgin animations.

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. doggydude

doggydude Newbie

I highly doubt you did anything to it to make that happen, although its always a possibility. I had something like this happen to me, it wouldnt turn on for some damn reason, tried all you did, battery pulls, charging, etc, and it finally decided to turn on, and it never had the problem again. Id just keep trying everything you can think possible, maybe try going into recovery? (hold power and volume up/down) if you can get to that for some reason and it still wont boot after trying it, maybe you can stock it through recovery.

3. portezbie

portezbie Android Enthusiast

Thanks for the fast reply.

4. doggydude

doggydude Newbie

no problem. I was bored and creeping the forums, wanted to do something

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews