1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

TrophyLife - If life is a game, where are your trophies?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by painton, Feb 11, 2014.

1. painton

painton Lurker
    None

Feb 11, 2014
    Currently looking for beta testers for Trophylife Beta 1.6.

"There is more to life than checking in. Capture trophies for completing tasks that range from the wholesome to the bizarre, the simple to extreme and capture experience points while doing it. Complete quests for rewards, and level up in that thing called life. Create a trophy for your event. Maybe it's dancing on your infamous basement bar, or possibly just participating in a workshop. You can secure it with a password, or add a time frame if it's a limited event. The users smart phone verifies the location is within capture distance."

This is a Facebook application as well so Facebook account is required.

Rewards for being a beta tester.. All in-app purchases are currently free. While it may look like your purchasing, you will notice the credit card number is ****-FAKE. All trophies bling'd out with free in-app purchases will not be deleted in the final release.

This is a Google Play Beta release so all beta testers will need to join the Google Group Trophylife Beta
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/trophylife-beta

Once your request to join is processed, you will see a link in the forum to the google play store beta link.

I do it this way because now, all of your stacktraces on crashes, will be channeled to me, and it saves you (and me) time.

Main Project Page
    Trophy Life | If life is a game, then where are your trophies?

Thanks for helping out!

Advertisement

2. painton

painton Lurker
    None

Feb 11, 2014
    Nothing like good support from the Android Websites of the developers.. This exact post got my banned "Forever" from android.net. I guess I don't understand why a website dedicated to advancing the Android platform would make life unbelievably difficult to independent developers who bust their behinds trying to bring quality applications to the very platform they promote? Thank you androidforums.com for being supportive in our efforts to find beta testers.. something that is actually quite difficult to do. You have my loyalty.