1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Trouble communicating with the missus....!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Vicdude, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Vicdude

Vicdude Android Enthusiast
    Jun 2, 2010

Jun 2, 2010
    Sales Manager
    Nottingham UK
    Now some of you might think that is a blessing in disguise but it's proper annoying

The Symptoms
    If I phone the missus, I will get her answer machine message instantly (as if the phone is off). I then hang up and redial and it rings and she answers. This happens 7 out of 10 times, so when I now phone her, I know I'll have to dial twice
    If the Missus phones me, I phone rings and the missus reports the same symptoms to me except she normally has to do it 2 or 3 times. As we talk, I will receive 2 or 3 missed call text messages telling me that the missus called but left no message!

BOTH phones work absolutely fine with every other number. I use mine for work and it's not a problem at all.

I spoke to Orange and after getting fobbed off around India.... TWICE and recieving 2 lots of texts that I had to open, delete and reboot (These did eff all by the way) I was advised .....(By a helpful Geordie this time) to spend a day on 2G to see if it was the network. It wasn't. We are now back on 3G and I can't help thinking that they are just gonna fold and replace the phones.
    Before that happens (and I cop for the bloody