1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Trouble Connecting to Google Services

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BrodyBrody, May 1, 2011.

1. BrodyBrody

BrodyBrody Lurker
    None

May 1, 2011
    Okay, so I've recently traded for a Huawei Ascend and for some reason it won't connect to my Gmail account through the Android Services like; Talk, Latitude and most importantly, the Android Market. It takes me through the sign in process, loads on the "Signing In" screen and then says that the phone cannot make a connection to Google servers because of the Network connection or Data services. Just to let you know I'm not stupid, while I'm signing in, the Wi-Fi icon IS CONSTANTLY ON FULL CONNECT. and the phone plan I'm on is the only available one for the phone so I don't see what else I can do... HELP PLEASE.! :(

Advertisement

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest
    None
    Welcome to the FORUM! Sorry to hear you are having problems.
    It is possible that you could be on the wrong plan.It has happened to several members here.I have also heard that it can take several hours for everything to settle in & 'sync' up,so to speak.If others here don't have a solution or you can't get market,etc...to work by tomorrow, a trip back to the store may be in order.
    Again,welcome to the Forum!

3. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 7, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur.
    I had that problem before. I just did a factory reset. Settings>Privacy>Factory Reset. Then when it was done i went to Settings>Accounts and Sync>Add Account and added my gmail account.

Welcome to the forum.