• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Trouble connecting to WiFi

ahhxd717

Lurker
Aug 14, 2011
Hey guys. I've been having some trouble trying to connect to my wifi network today and wonder if anyone can help. I have an Inspire 4G, and have had one for over a month and have always been able to connec t to my network perfectly. Recently, I also upgraded OTA to Gingerbread. My wifi worked for the first few days after the update, but today it's been different. Every time I try, my phone just says "obtaining IP Address" then just eventually stops, and loops. This has never happened to me before. If I go to Menu > Advanced Settings, and check "DLNA auto-IP", my phone does connect to the network, but I don't actually have any connectivity at all. I don't know what to do about this. If anyone can help, thanks in advance :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones