1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Trouble locating my RSS Feeds manager?{Resolved}

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by woodsytattooman, Dec 20, 2011.

1. woodsytattooman

woodsytattooman Android Enthusiast

When i subscribe to an RSS Feed it takes me to my feed manager.This is great and all but how do i get into my feed manager after adding feeds?I have looked and cant find out how to get into it.What is it labeled as or is it a widget etc.?I am using go launcher ex if that makes a difference.I have looked under my bookmarks,news,etc and can't get into my feeds.Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I know i can use Google Reader and other RSS Readers but it really bugs me that i can't get into the stock RSS reader.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. woodsytattooman

Found it.It is under the news app.You have to open news app then hit this little arrow to bring down the drop menu for your subscriptions/folders etc.

[​IMG]

3. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Android Expert

Gald you found it.
    I was going to look I just got busy.

4. woodsytattooman

Correction>Its not under news app its under the news shortcut!
    Just for the record.The news app/widget is not the same as the news shortcut.They are 2 completely different things.I have been messing with both and they are two different programs for some reason.Not quite figured out why but they are.

HTC Vivid Forum

The HTC Vivid release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews