1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Trouble signing into Snapchat Through Blustacks

Discussion in 'BlueStacks Devices' started by shunzarah, Sep 30, 2017.

1. shunzarah

shunzarah Lurker
    None

Sep 30, 2017
    Male
    For the past 2 hours, I've been having trouble signing into Snapchat through the bluestack application, and I don't know what the problem could be. I am aware that certain 3rd party applications, such as:
    • Snap Upload
    • Casper
    • Snap Crack
    • Quick Upload
    • Phantom
    uses the User's Login and pass to sign into Snapchat's Service, and will lock you out by Developers. But, I've been using this app for about a year now, and I've never had sign in problems until a couple hours ago after I booted up the app after the Microsoft Creator's Update was finished installing. The App tells you when you when you've been locked out of your account, so I can only assume I just can't log into Snapchat through Bluestacks anymore...unless there's just some underlying problem on my end...

I do not have my own Android smartphone, so I logged onto the App using my brother's, and I got in just fine, so I can also assume that it isn't a Snapchat problem, per se, but how Bluestacks and Snap's 3rd party logins work. I have had these login problems in the past, but on a more lesser scale, with Login success after about 2 to 3 retries. But now, I just can't login period, and I don't know if it was because the Creator Update from Microsoft, or if the Snap servers on Bluestacks is acting up, or something...

If anyone has some possible solutions, or if I should wait it out, confirmation would be nice.

Advertisement