• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Trouble signing into Snapchat Through Blustacks

shunzarah

Lurker
Sep 30, 2017
For the past 2 hours, I've been having trouble signing into Snapchat through the bluestack application, and I don't know what the problem could be. I am aware that certain 3rd party applications, such as:
  • Snap Upload
  • Casper
  • Snap Crack
  • Quick Upload
  • Phantom
uses the User's Login and pass to sign into Snapchat's Service, and will lock you out by Developers. But, I've been using this app for about a year now, and I've never had sign in problems until a couple hours ago after I booted up the app after the Microsoft Creator's Update was finished installing. The App tells you when you when you've been locked out of your account, so I can only assume I just can't log into Snapchat through Bluestacks anymore...unless there's just some underlying problem on my end...

I do not have my own Android smartphone, so I logged onto the App using my brother's, and I got in just fine, so I can also assume that it isn't a Snapchat problem, per se, but how Bluestacks and Snap's 3rd party logins work. I have had these login problems in the past, but on a more lesser scale, with Login success after about 2 to 3 retries. But now, I just can't login period, and I don't know if it was because the Creator Update from Microsoft, or if the Snap servers on Bluestacks is acting up, or something...

If anyone has some possible solutions, or if I should wait it out, confirmation would be nice.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones