1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Trouble unrooting mytouch 3g

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by JD88, Sep 23, 2011.

1. JD88

JD88 Lurker
    None

Sep 23, 2011
    idk whats wrong but i used the newest superoneclick to root my phone until i could look up and understand better the concept of rooting, and i went back later and decided to unroot and its not properly unrooting. if i try to unroot now it says my phone does not have superuser and if i try to root then the program says my phone is already rooted.

ive tried titanium back up and busybox apps and both say my phone is not rooted however the root check app says it is. ive also tried the sappimg.nbh unroot file and it wont work, and ive used es file explorer and astro to try and find and delete the files(i found and deleted the superoneclick folder after first trying to uninstall) and nothing is working.

i have the mytouch 3g with the 3.5mm jack running android version 2.2.1. if u need any other info let me know. ive searched all over for an answer and cant find anything. this issue isnt messing up my phone in anyway besides keeping me from beeing able to root it and use other roms.

Advertisement