• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

trouble with android market

I'm having a really hard time trying to find anything of any use in the market. I've been trying to do 2 things all morning, and have accomplished nothing so far.

First, I want to download meebo for my eris. I go to the market and once I find it, i click it and it forwards me to meebo's site. I click to download it on their site and it forwards me back to the market, its a neverending loop!

Second, how do you find a specific app on the market without clicking through every single page until you find an icon that looks like it might be what you are looking for? im trying to search for apps, but I can not find a way to search directly from their page. I can do it through google, but its a major P.I.T.A.

There is probably a simple solution to both of my problems and I am just too frustrated to figure it out on my own.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones