1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Trouble with Beautiful Live Weather

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by TheSultan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Operations Manager
    Rochester, NY
    Hey Guys,

Running Droid Incredible Froyo, purchased full Beautiful Widgets, was running Live Weather. I found that upon waking up the phone, the "in front" stuff would often prevent me from completely waking up the phone. Like, I'd have to touch the screen a few times to actually get the clouds or rain to go away. So, I chose a new live wallpaper, and still had some clouds floating by, but now in front of the new live wallpaper.

Finally, I uninstalled the live weather completely, which bummed me, cause I liked it, and I STILL get some clouds.

Tried tweeting the dev, and haven't heard back yet, wanted to get some input here. Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. Selespeed

Selespeed Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Hampshire UK
    Sounds like you have the 'unlock aminations' ticked in advanced settings of Beautiful Widgets.

3. Chew

Chew Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2010
    South of Titletown
    Agreed.

I like the option, but really wish it didn't require me to "click app I want to open once to stop the weather animation, click it again to actually open it".

TheSultan likes this.
  4. TheSultan

Mar 6, 2010
    Operations Manager
    Rochester, NY
    I've gone through the Advanced settings, as well as all the other settings multiple times now, and haven't found the option you guys are talking about. What am I missing?

5. Selespeed

Selespeed Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Hampshire UK
    Configure, scroll down to advanced then untick unlock animations (fourth setting from top in advanced)
    Version 3.171, is that what you're using?

TheSultan likes this.
  6. TheSultan

Mar 6, 2010
    Operations Manager
    Rochester, NY
    what am I missing, is half a brain. it's there, and I've unticked it now. :) thanks guys for your guidance. Maybe I can go back to using it as a live wallpaper again if that helps.