1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Trouble with Bloo App

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by katamari, Mar 2, 2010.

1. katamari

katamari Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Riverside, CA
    I'm having trouble with the Bloo Facebook app on my Nexus. Every time I try to open The Feed or my profile or anything like that, I recieve a pop up stating "In order to view the stream you must extend you permissions for the Bloo app." I click "Enable Permission" but it just reroutes me to the touch.facebook.com site in my browser. When I go back and try to see my feed, the same thing occurs (with the enabling permission and being rerouted to the touch.facebook page). I keep going in circles! Why won't it allow me to access the feed on Bloo and not just be sent to touch.facebook on my browser?

Advertisement

2. SnotF

SnotF Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Boston Baby!
    That's because you have to tell fb its ok for bloo to access your info. Think of farmville. It's on a permissions list. That's why its linking you to the fb page. Go there and tell it that bloo is a trusted app. Then you should be fine.

3. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Unemployed Computer Science Graduate
    Brighton, UK
    Is Bloo any better than the standard FB app included with the phone? That thing makes me want to throw my phone at the wall.

Luckily I have self-restraint.

4. katamari

katamari Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Riverside, CA
    I realize that, but after I granted permission, it would take me to the feed on my browser (even if I had asked for something else), not on the bloo app itself. When I went back to the bloo app, I had to grant permission again, but it would just take me back to the browser rather than the feed on the app. Sorry if I left out some key details in my post.

Thank you, I fixed my problem. I turned it off and pulled the battery. It worked afterwards. I guess that was it

Tags: