1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

trouble with the fasinate

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JamieP, Feb 8, 2011.

1. JamieP

JamieP Lurker

so i just got my fasinate i love it.. but when i plug it into my laptop it reads it but gives me a Yellow triangle so i troubleshoot it it tells me i need drivers and when it searches online for hem it doesn find any can sumone plz help me

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JamieP

JamieP Lurker

ok so i go the drivers and all but now i wont let me few he files what do i do

3. JamieP

JamieP Lurker

what do people mean when they say mount as normal

4. Anthony2816

Anthony2816 Well-Known Member

With the latest update, when you connect the Fascinate to a PC via USB, it will first appear as a CDROM drive. Give it about 45 seconds, and then the PC will suddenly see it as a disconnected flash drive.

When that happens, pull down the status bar on the phone, and you'll see a USB connection. Use that to tell it to "Mount", and then the PC will have full access to all the folders and files on your phone's SD card.

If the latter isn't occurring, then you need to install Samsung's USB drivers on your PC.

If you have a Mac, then someone else will have to guide you through it.

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews