• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help trouble with the new evo

queenartist

Lurker
Jun 24, 2010
I am very frustrated because my husband and I just got the new EVO 4G Sprint phone, and besides the REALLY POOR battery life, there are other issues as well. I cannot believe that a product so seemingly wonderful wouldn't have been put out to the public with a better battery! It's something you'd expect in a 3 year old phone, not a 2 week old one! Is anyone having an other issues? My other trouble is that is doesn't seem very user friendly to my clumsy fingers.

Sign me,
Frustrated in the 21st century:mad:

Battery life, sadly, is swayed by majority preference of form factor. You all want thin phones and the small amount of juice is all they can squeeze into a certain thickness at a certain cost efficiency.

Define user friendly. Sounds like you have issues with either Android or the touchscreen but we honestly can't tell which at this point.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones