1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Trouble with widgets

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SixGun, Jul 8, 2013.

1. SixGun

SixGun Lurker

I have just purchased the Samsung Gallaxy SIII. I am fairly new to smartphones. I'm great with my computer but decided to get rid of the dumbphone I've had for years. I was wanting to load some widgets and the first thing I wanted to do was get rid of the weather widget and use one from Beautiful Widgets. I deleted the AccuWeather widget. Really didn't mean to, but sadly I did. I have downloaded Beautiful Widgets but I am having trouble loading the clock or the weather or anything to my home screen. I can move the Icon all over but can't seem to get a clock or any wether. I have read numerous "How-To's", seen video's and still I have gotten nowhere. BW says I have to install the widgit first, in order to apply the theme. I'm dumbfounded. After about three days, I am ready to admit my utter stupidity, beg you to please overlook my idiocy and help me please.

:stupido3: please...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ilovethebeach

ilovethebeach Well-Known Member

Ok. It is goes.
    Before you start create a page, bottom left icon on your screenn, edit page, add a screen (to give you some workspace) click on your apps icon, choose widgets, swipe over to beautiful widgets, long press the one you want, and move it to the newly created window, go thru the steps, click on the checkmark (upper right). You should be done. Also, to get any of the widgets back that you deleted, justvgo back to the playstore, or unless you didn't uninstall it it should be in your widgets. If this doesn't work. PM me and wil work something out

3. SixGun

SixGun Lurker

Okay, I figured out what very basic and silly mistake I was making. Ifigured it was something simple, and it was. However, I'm still having trouble with BW. I've downloaded some of teh clock/weather apps but they won't show up for me. I think I can work that part out. Other widgets do show up and I have successfully added a weather and clock widget to my homepage. Thank you!

I hate wearing the dunce hat. Someone elses turn now. :)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews