1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Troubles going stock, please help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheForerunner, Nov 12, 2012.

1. TheForerunner

TheForerunner Active Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Ive done this before and i cant seem for the life of me to do it again. Im trying to stock 2 triumphs using the 100% stock guide on this site.

Both phones have custom roms on them, and CWM. So far, i screwed up once, and replaced the recovery.img that gets rid of CWM on both phones, meh, and then replaced them back with CWM so i can get into that.

At this point, i cant seem to find the file location of /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/ etc. i cannot access this directory no matter how i connect my phone to my computer or the SD card to the computer istelf.... How do i get my computer to show me this location so i can put the backup file in the proper place?

thanks

Advertisement

2. thangfish

thangfish Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Maybe just make a backup using CWM, so it will create the directory, or create it yourself.

3. TheForerunner

Feb 25, 2012
    ill give it a try, then maybe ill be able to figure out in which way i need to connect to it to access the folder, because it will actually be there :p

4. TheForerunner

Feb 25, 2012
    That let me in the directory, but after finishing the process, im getting stuck at the boot screen.... :\ ive tried to reverse the process and redo the wipe/install to no avail...

5. rcsrich

rcsrich Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Proudly working for the Man since 2001
    Virginia, USA
    Can't you just copy the MTDEV Unroot zip discussed here: http://androidforums.com/triumph-all-things-root/625341-rom-mtdev-unroot-final.html to your SD card (not in a sub-directory) and then just select (install zip from SD card" in CWM & flash it?