1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Truck Driver, New "smart phone user"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by diverdave, Oct 17, 2011.

1. diverdave

diverdave Lurker
    None

Oct 17, 2011
    trucker
    US
    My last cell phone came in a bag. Stayed in the car . And had a spiral cord connecting receiver to talk/earpiece. When I needed to contact someone I rang Myrtle in Mt. Pilot and she connected me on through. It weighed app. 18 lbs. But I am glad to say that phone is now an artificial reef and I have made the transition to a Droid Charge (Satan) as seemlessly as peace talk in the Middle East. I am certain that I will soon be able to place and receive calls on my new phone as now it serves only as a GPS tracker for my wife. Sure it apparently does alot of useful exciting functions which will streamline my workday and give me more free time to... well carry my ass straight home lest I unleash the fury of a womens scorn. "Got unavoidably detained at work honey pie, sorry I am late", nearly got the eyeballs scratched out of my skull. So my days of drinkin a few and carryin on with the fellas have gone the way of the bag phone. But I still cling to the hope that one day there will be an app that will regain my freedom. Hope is all I have since my briefcase phone left me.

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums.

Just two points ... that OTHER phone is satan. And when the Mrs. discovers Latitude and that she can track your every movement, and drag your sorry a.... i mean meet you at church. ;)

diverdave likes this.