• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

True or False

True. Flags must be hung in the following order in defending heights: 1) National, 2) State, 3) Military (in order of creation date), and 4) Other.

That was false. Texas flag can hang the same height as the American flag.

I'm going to say False to the aluminum bat thing... random guess, but there's so many baseball leagues, another one of them have to have banned aluminum.

T/F Laura Bush killed a man. She wasn't charged, nor was she even given a sobriety test.

Upvote 0
It was true - if the ball hits you, you can score leg byes.

And for yours, I can't remember who invented the googly but if it isn't really old then it might be just after the birth of the Internet. So false?

Penicillin was first found my Sir Fleming (I've forgotten his name and I really want to put Ian for some reason but I'm pretty sure that's wrong)

Upvote 0
True, because your not asking me the answer as the above is a statment and not a question, and one can only answer a question, not a statment. However, one can respond to a statment. Therefore my responce of true in relation to your statment is a matter of fact relating to this unseen question in which the awnser is false.

Lol

The combination of 2 and 2 and no other numbers or variables or constants, and any mathematical symbols like square root, decimal places, negative signs, factorals, sumations, division/fractions, multiplication, addition, ect. Can have alot of answers and one of them is 5.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones