1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Trusted feac unlock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mmimhasan930, Dec 20, 2019.

1. mmimhasan930

mmimhasan930 Lurker

Trusted feac unlock

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

huh???????????????????????????????????????????

3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

I think they meant "Trusted face unlock". Even so, that's not a question so I don't know how anyone is supposed to help.

Anyway I'm going to guess that (a) this is intended to be a question, and (b) the question is "why can't I find it?". If the question was anything else you'll have to tell us what it was if you want an answer.

"Trusted face unlock" is an insecure screen lock method that was introduced in 2014. It's officially unsupported now, though there are probably still some old phones out there that have it (my Pixel, bought in 2017, never supported it). So if the question is "why can't I find it?" then probably the answer is that your phone's software is new enough that it doesn't have this option (though as that's an old phone and won't have had an update recently I'm slightly surprised it doesn't).

ocnbrze likes this.

Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Forum

The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime release date was September 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7870 Octa processor, and 3300mAh battery.

September 2016
Release Date
Reviews