• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trusted places not working

Found my own solution. The adresss listed in Google Maps as my "home" is actually the physical address of the leasing office of my apartment building, not the physical location of my apartment. So I turned off my "home" trusted place and dropped a new pin at my actual location when in the apartment and turned that on. Now the trusted place works and my phone doesn't lock when I'm here.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Found my own solution. The adresss listed in Google Maps as my "home" is actually the physical address of the leasing office of my apartment building, not the physical location of my apartment. So I turned off my "home" trusted place and dropped a new pin at my actual location when in the apartment and turned that on. Now the trusted place works and my phone doesn't lock when I'm here.
So it works sporadically. Right now it's making me unlock every time even though I'm at home (my only trusted place)
Anyone else experiencing this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones