1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Trusting idiot

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lin3, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Lin3

Lin3 Lurker

my soon-to-be ex-husband had complete access to my phone & my stepson who is a cyber-security major got access through him, accessed my root menu. this has been going on for 3 months and 2 new phones AND SIM cards. I even factory reset my brand New phone. They have been tracking my location adding devices to my Google account taking them off putting me under a parent child account through it. I change my Google , Samsung passwords Somebody told me that they were getting it through the Wi-Fi so I stopped using wifi-only use my data. my location turns when I have it turned off and no permissions granted same thing with Bluetooth, Quick Share, everything. I just I don't know what to do. I have been trying to learn everything about root menu and code. And I got a spy root app just to help me play with what I can without destroying anyting. No everything is either deleted or I don't have access permission not granted or corrupt. But last night I was able to look at everything basically

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

do you have two step verification for your google acct? if not, start with that. if that does now work, then start over with a new google acct. and setup two step verification.

MrJavi likes this.
  3. Lin3

Lin3 Lurker

4. Lin3

Lin3 Lurker

Yes I just did that. But if they have access to my route don't they have access to everything? I did get a root spy checker, was playing with it last night trying to understand stuff and now I am locked out of everything on internal storage

5. James L

James L Android Expert

Sounds as simple as them turning on location sharing in Google maps.

MrJavi, ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  6. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Having access to your account is the big problem. They can't remotely root a phone, but equally a factory reset won't undo any changes they've made to the system: you'd need to reflash the phone completely to do that.

ocnbrze likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 release date was March 6th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 64MP camera, 12GB RAM, Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

March 6th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews
Specs