• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lin3

Lurker
Nov 22, 2020
my soon-to-be ex-husband had complete access to my phone & my stepson who is a cyber-security major got access through him, accessed my root menu. this has been going on for 3 months and 2 new phones AND SIM cards. I even factory reset my brand New phone. They have been tracking my location adding devices to my Google account taking them off putting me under a parent child account through it. I change my Google , Samsung passwords Somebody told me that they were getting it through the Wi-Fi so I stopped using wifi-only use my data. my location turns when I have it turned off and no permissions granted same thing with Bluetooth, Quick Share, everything. I just I don't know what to do. I have been trying to learn everything about root menu and code. And I got a spy root app just to help me play with what I can without destroying anyting. No everything is either deleted or I don't have access permission not granted or corrupt. But last night I was able to look at everything basically

my soon-to-be ex-husband had complete access to my phone & my stepson who is a cyber-security major got access through him, accessed my root menu. this has been going on for 3 months and 2 new phones AND SIM cards. I even factory reset my brand New phone. They have been tracking my location adding devices to my Google account taking them off putting me under a parent child account through it. I change my Google , Samsung passwords Somebody told me that they were getting it through the Wi-Fi so I stopped using wifi-only use my data. my location turns when I have it turned off and no permissions granted same thing with Bluetooth, Quick Share, everything. I just I don't know what to do. I have been trying to learn everything about root menu and code. And I got a spy root app just to help me play with what I can without destroying anyting. No everything is either deleted or I don't have access permission not granted or corrupt. But last night I was able to look at everything basically
do you have two step verification for your google acct? if not, start with that. if that does now work, then start over with a new google acct. and setup two step verification.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones