1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Trying to clear up space on my phone, now no thumbs for my pics?!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by chelseafrenett, Nov 18, 2011.

1. chelseafrenett

None

Nov 9, 2011
    I am not sure if I have his thread in the right section, but i have a question. I was going through the stuff on my SD card, trying to clear up some space, and i always just delete anything that says cache or about games i have already uninstalled. Anyways i found a folder in coolris that says cache here is the location: Android/data/com.coolris.media/cache there are multiple files in there i googled it and everyone said those folders are safe to delete and they take up a lot of room. also the phone re-creates them, only smaller, so i didn't think much of it. after i deleted them, when i go to my galley, my pictures are stlll there, but the thumbnails when i am looking at my whole collection is gone. they are just squares with a little picture of a folder or just grey. I am wondering if there is a way to get these thumbnails back. I know my pictures are still there and i can flip through them when they are full screen but i like the thumbnails if i am searching for a specific picture in the middle of them. Anyways, I would just like these thumbsnails back, and any advice on how to get them back or re-create them would be great. Thanks in advance! :)

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Jun 30, 2011
    Male
    The thumbnails will automatically be regenerated after a little while.