• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

trying to find the perfect sms/text app

groggy

Aug 4, 2010
Manchester
hi
hopefully someone will take 5 mins to try to understand this!!!!
i was quite happy with the stock message app untill i tried chomp and handcent but i have a problem with both of them that i cant seem to solve.
see if you can understand this...............
when i recieve a joke i like to send them on to a group, which i have saved as "joke" in groups so i long press the joke and press forward , then groups , then joke .

this then shows all my contacts i wish to send the joke to along with the joke.

now , here is my problem........ on the the stock app i can delete a contact by pressing on the contacts at the top and pressing the name i want to delete therefore it wont be sent to a person who may have sent it to me but on handcent and chomp i cant seem to do this.

hope you can understand!
any ideas?

i would stick with the stock app if it had the speach bubbles etc but there doesnt seem to be a setting for it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones