• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trying to find the title of this movie

Vanquished

Android Expert
Nov 2, 2010
USA
I saw this movie a while back on Tv I thought was pretty funny (maybe because it was late at night :p), but I can't seem to find the title anywhere. The movie is about a couple of Mexicans transporting the remains of their father to some place where he wanted to be buried. They stop at a gas station and are mistaken for criminals because of their secretive behavior and there ends up being this huge stand off in this little dinky town. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

I saw this movie a while back on Tv I thought was pretty funny (maybe because it was late at night :p), but I can't seem to find the title anywhere. The movie is about a couple of Mexicans transporting the remains of their father to some place where he wanted to be buried. They stop at a gas station and are mistaken for criminals because of their secretive behavior and there ends up being this huge stand off in this little dinky town. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?
I have no idea. However, I do know a good place to ask! Go to the I Need to Know board at IMDb. People there come up with answers even for really obscure movies.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones