• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trying to send a calendar to my daughter

CharlesLewis

Android Enthusiast
Jun 29, 2010
I need to share one of my calendars with my daughter. I've used the desktop to send it to her email, but it doesn't show up. I previously connected with another calenda , so I'm obviously not remembering what I did.

There may be something she needs to do on her end, it if so, I'm overlooking it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'm assuming you are sharing a Google calendar?

Open your Google Calendar in Chrome https://calendar.google.com and in the left column you will see a list of your calendars (My Calendars). Click on the three dots next to the calendar you want to share and select 'settings and sharing'. Under the 'Share with specific people' section you should see your daughter's email. If you see it, then you're all set.

Now, your daughter must also go to her calendar page and accept your invitation and then turn on your calendar to display. Once you do that, then she should see it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones