1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

trying to unlock bootloader but drivers problem?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by xxbenikxx, Jun 10, 2019.

1. xxbenikxx

xxbenikxx Lurker

hello guys.im trying to install twrp in my device j7 2016(sm-j710f) i have android 8.1 oreo.when i flash twrp odin says pass and i open my phone but there is the stock recovery.i read somewhere that it is because bootloader is locked.im trying to unlock bootloader via adb but in fastboot commands i get waiting for device.i have searched on the internet but nothing was working for me because when i go to the bootloader mode my phone isnt shown on device manager on pc while it makes the sound of a connected device.any ideas and another way to unlock bootloader? thanks

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

do you have adb setup correctly? are you pointing the path for the command to the right folder? can you post a screen shot of the command window?

3. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

If fastboot commands aren't working, then you aren't in bootloader mode

4. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

Samsung devices do not use fastboot.
    If you have OEM Unlock toggled on in Developer Options and received a pass with Odin flashing TWRP, your stock recovery is overwriting TWRP on reboot.
    Try unchecking Auto Reboot in Odin.
    Flash TWRP again and if you receive a Pass in Odin, unplug the phone and remove the battery.
    Wait a few seconds and replace the battery and use the button combination to boot into recovery. Should be TWRP.
    To get TWRP to stick, you need to flash the latest version of Magisk in TWRP.
    After reboot TWRP should be the new recovery and then you need to install the latest Magisk Manager App.

Easy tool pack - for app devel

Easy tool pack - for app devel Forum

com.airvapps.androiddevelopingtools

this app is really helpful for the android developers to manage their android applications , such as income revenue through admob and adsence also access to firebase console and more. dont need to browse any more it s really easy. Also you now you can share your thoughts as a post in our app to see other developers. You can visit easily >Admob >FireBase >Google play console >Adsense >Google cloud platforms >Android api guide >Adwords you can easily visit to 7 most important sites for android developers , and share your ideas. also you can post any question you have about the mobile app development and get the solutions from the other developers. another feature is you also can promote your apps

READ MORE
February 5, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs