• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trystan34 Help

Hi Trystan34 - I'm not sure about others that have welcomed you, but I have no experience with the Optimus 2x, which is why you have been pointed in the direction of the sub-forum for the phone... I am sure that someone who has the device (and uses the forum) will be able to answer you though!

Thank you for your help. I have posted a topic in "the sub-forum for the phone" but I don't think many people who have my phone are on this site or willing to help me :( No one ever reply's.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your help. I have posted a topic in "the sub-forum for the phone" but I don't think many people who have my phone are on this site or willing to help me :( No one ever reply's.

Sorry to hear that Trystan - I will have a look and see if I can't help you (when I get back home).

If you don't get answers, feel free to PM me!! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones