• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TSA expansion - what the..?

TSA Rifles Through Bags, Conducts Pat Downs At Paul Ryan Event

As if you needed another reason, there's one more for not voting Romney/Ryan in November.

Ron Paul. 'Nuff said.

"Excessive security at political event for possible next VP" - yes, super reason to not vote for a candidate. Certainty blows economic or social arguments out of the water.

And indeed, Ron Paul, its not like things need to be regulated or people need services because this is Murica and people should fend for themselves.

Upvote 0
Shelving a candidate based on one policy? That is political immaturity at its finest...

Perhaps you should've read the entire thread. You missed where I said

"As if you needed another reason, there's one more for not voting Romney/Ryan in November."

There are several reasons I won't be voting Romney/Ryan. Supporting the TSA is simply one of them.

It's fine if you don't have a problem with your rights being violated, but some of us do.

Upvote 0
Perhaps you should've read the entire thread. You missed where I said

"As if you needed another reason, there's one more for not voting Romney/Ryan in November."
I also read the part I quoted earlier
There are several reasons I won't be voting Romney/Ryan. Supporting the TSA is simply one of them.

It's fine if you don't have a problem with your rights being violated, but some of us do.

I obviously am not but no policy platform is perfect, least of all any Libertarian one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones