• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TSF Beta Launcher

Mehta23

Android Expert
Nov 28, 2011
England,UK
gadgetblur.com
Hi guys ,
so if you haven't heard, a company called TSF ( the special forces) designed an all new launcher , showcased on the wonderful Desire HD . Recently , just 5 days into the bat testing they dropped out .

just wondering if we'll ever see the likes of this launcher ever again ???
also heard that some of this will be incoporated in the MIUI ICS Rom ?

Android3D UI - TSF Shell Pro 1st edition demo - YouTube

I just checked and on the News section it says that they will be posting the release date on the home page soon ( thank god for Google Chrome's built in translator xD)

After 5 days of the application for the TSF closed BETA, we have unexpectedly received excessive numbers of applicants. In order to guarantee a better experience for the closed BETA users, we decided to cease the application on Dec. 14. Sorry for the inconvienience and thank you, again, for the support.

Upvote 0
After 5 days of the application for the TSF closed BETA, we have unexpectedly received excessive numbers of applicants. In order to guarantee a better experience for the closed BETA users, we decided to cease the application on Dec. 14. Sorry for the inconvienience and thank you, again, for the support.

I think that's just a blip in translation and it means the beta application process has finished.

Upvote 0
I think that's just a blip in translation and it means the beta application process has finished.

I hope so as I plan on dropping LauncherPro as soon as its released. Just hope that those icon borders can be changed. Some of it comes across a bit too cutesy though for my taste, needs option to customise stuff like that and its perfect.

Upvote 0
I hope so as I plan on dropping LauncherPro as soon as its released. Just hope that those icon borders can be changed. Some of it comes across a bit too cutesy though for my taste, needs option to customise stuff like that and its perfect.

Since the TSF launcher has been well known even before it's beta my guess would be that people will almost definitely make themes for it if they can. So that shouldn't be a problem :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones