• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Turn my prevail into an mp3 player

Why do you need a ROM for this?
You can delete just about any third party app (I wouldn't touch system apps unless you absolutely need the space), fill up your homescreen with music apps and go from there.
Coincidentally, it's about exactly how I use my Moto G. :)
While it is bootloader unlocked, I didn't bother rooting as there's little to no bloat.

Upvote 0
ok since my beloved prevail is outdated and i now have the moto g i want to use my prevail in my car as an mp3 player i want to delete every thing i dont need can someone give me a list of everything i can delete using titanium or if a developer wants to make a mp3 rom...hint hint

Yes I know I'm a bit late, but I'll try to make one for you from the Galaxy Player 3.6. :) I've still got my old Prevail, but its a bit hard for me to test it since i have to use another phone to charge it because the usb port broke... Lol but I'll get to it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones