1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Turn off power saving 6.0.1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by athegn, Jul 15, 2020.

1. athegn

athegn Android Enthusiast

I have found many explanation on how to turnoff power saving on Andriod 6 and above but they all mention items that are not on my menu e.g. Battery > Detail.

How do I turnoff power saving on my Galaxy Tab S2 10.1 with Andriod 6.0.1 when I have the charger connected?

Any help please?

2. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

Power saver turns off automatically when you plug into a charger.

Unplug the charger.
    and then from the Homescreen...

Settings
    Battery
    (power saver should be visable and able to be turned off)

This is how it is on my 7.1.1 and my 8.1.0 devices, neither are Samsung so it may be a little different.

3. athegn

Thank you for your reply.

Perhaps I asked the wrong question. I may need to have the display kept on when the charger is connected. I seem to have an option to keep the display on for a maximum of 10 minutes without activity. The way I use the tablet is that it my not see any activity for over an hour but I want it still to be on so that I can just tap when required.

4. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

Have you activated Developers Options?

Inside there, you should find Stay Awake.

This will keep the screen on whenever the device is plugged into a charger .

The screen will still dim after the normal sleep timer, but it will not turn off and the device will remain active.

07-18-2020_03-05-00.jpg

5. athegn

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 release date was July 2014. Features and Specs include a 10.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 5420 Octa processor, and 7900mAh battery.

July 2014
Release Date
Reviews