• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Tutorial) How to install CWM+Root on Lg esteem with windows

It's obvious this demonstration lacks effort as an assistful tutorial. What a waste of time! This guy does not even have the decency to aim his video recorder at the screen that displays the information viewed. If you did not want the personal info displayed you should have hidden it before making this "so-called" tutorial? #1. How did he install gingersteem extreme...that was not explained in full detail much. And was it the updated version? #2. He did not perform or mention data resets or when and if a wipe/factory reset needs to be performed. He then remembers only to do a backup when the device reboots to the recovery prompt. #3. He never explains in detail or makes any reference to other files downloaded from Android Form! ...:( had nothing better to do w/ your free time?

Upvote 0
It's obvious this demonstration lacks effort as an assistful tutorial. What a waste of time! This guy does not even have the decency to aim his video recorder at the screen that displays the information viewed. If you did not want the personal info displayed you should have hidden it before making this "so-called" tutorial? #1. How did he install gingersteem extreme...that was not explained in full detail much. And was it the updated version? #2. He did not perform or mention data resets or when and if a wipe/factory reset needs to be performed. He then remembers only to do a backup when the device reboots to the recovery prompt. #3. He never explains in detail or makes any reference to other files downloaded from Android Form! ...:( had nothing better to do w/ your free time?

Upvote 0
No offence to the OP, I know he was just trying to help the folks that scream I need a video, but I have seen very few vids that are really worth a crap. And thus never understand how ppl think a video is more helpful than the detailed written instructions. Maybe we should take another hour or 2 taking pix n adding em to the how-tos??

Upvote 0
No offence to the OP, I know he was just trying to help the folks that scream I need a video, but I have seen very few vids that are really worth a crap. And thus never understand how ppl think a video is more helpful than the detailed written instructions. Maybe we should take another hour or 2 taking pix n adding em to the how-tos??

Thanks I just put it together real quick cause unfortunately some petiole can't follow written directions.

Reactions: nuttmeg
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones