• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tutorial Screen never clears

AngryCAT60

Lurker
Jan 21, 2022
Bought a brand new CAT S60 (third one), I do the intial setup then once i get to the home screen it goes through the tutorial to show you how to use all the buttons. At the end of the tutorial it shows repeat and dismiss (see picture). These buttons are unresponsive and this screen cannot be cleared. I have hard reset and soft reset the phone, tried leaving it for hours and letting the battery die. When booted back up it will play the tutorial again and get stuck on the same screen. There is a short period of about 10 seconds where I have access to all the menus before the tutorial takes over the screen. Have not found anyone else with this same issue, PLEASE HELP! I do not want to return this only to buy another and have the same issue.
IMG_20220121_101936.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones