• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[TUTORIAL] Unlock Sim Network on Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570,Ace S5830,Gio S5660,Pop i559,Fit S5670

StoneBoyTony

Jul 15, 2011
Macedonia - Skopje
Followed the link and found most of the people not able to unlock the phone. In my understanding to Unlock, we have to use always unlocking codes. There are many sites providing unlocking codes. I had a personal experience in unlocking my Samsung Galaxy phone from ClassicUnlocking.com which is a reliable service unlocks the phone within 30 minutes and also cheap.

Upvote 0
Followed the link and found most of the people not able to unlock the phone. In my understanding to Unlock, we have to use always unlocking codes. There are many sites providing unlocking codes. I had a personal experience in unlocking my Samsung Galaxy phone from ClassicUnlocking.com which is a reliable service unlocks the phone within 30 minutes and also cheap.

Where did you find this conclusion that most of the people didn't find the unlock code? And for your understanding i see you don't have a clue where is the unlock code. The unlock code for the network is in the same device of your phone if you didn't understand. And this is not about money how mutch it cost becouse is free. Read all the comments and then judge the situation.

You can see all the results here : [TUTORIAL] Unlock Sim Network on Samsung Galaxy Mini,Ace,Gio,Pop,Fit - xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones