1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
  1. DWILSON48625

DWILSON48625 Android Enthusiast

I (as others Im sure) are facinated with tinkering and modding our phones.

With this facination, comes many neat and sometimes confusing apps.

TB has a wiki page but is kinda rough to decifer for noobs. Soooo many features that do something, but not very straight forward instructions.

Goomanager is a neat deal'io app. I only see CT mod as a rom for us on it. Can the others be added? What are the other things it does? I also having trouble finding a user guide for it also.

WiFi tether is by far the most useful app in my opinion. But many bash it cuz there doesnt seem to be a tut on its setup.

Where am I going with this? Idk, but I think its in the area of more tuts needed. Especially with noobs like me in mind, and centrally located.

Thanks, Dj

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

I'm quite sure if you use the forum search function or take a look at the All Things Root Stickies you'll find a lot of the info you're looking for, many of us see a lot of newcomers come out here with the same requests and find ourselves not doing what is asked because the newcomer fails to search for stuff here in the forum or don't take the time to look at the All Things Root Stickies... Not trying to sound mean or anything and I'm the first person that would help anyone on here but it just doesn't make sense to create new threads on stuff that's been covered on the forum here numerous times already, I hope you can understand where I'm coming from, like I said not saying this to be mean bro... :)

EDIT: If there's something in particular you want to know about let me know and I'll do my best to help ya out with it... :D

kevincott likes this.
  3. vce2005

vce2005 Android Expert

WiFi Tether tut : http://db.tt/dqXaFuno

( Was not made by me.... so credit to whomever did it ! )

4. DWILSON48625

DWILSON48625 Android Enthusiast

Oh, I understand..

I was wrong on the wifi tut, i forgot it was in there. I was thinkin there wasnt cuz i seen some guys complainin cuz it wasnt workin.

Slayer72 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews