• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories TV Out cable for HTC incredible?

I really want an adapter that has the 12 pin micro usb on one end for my Incredible, and the old HTC mini ExtUSB connector on the other end. In my car I have a cable already run with the mini connector which supplies audio to the stereo and power to the phone with one plug. If I could just adapt it to micro usb for my incredible that would be great because I still use my Touch Pro 2 in the car sometimes as well and would like to just use the same cable for both.

Anyone know if this exist?

Upvote 0
mine works great too. being able to show anything that displays on your incredible screen to the tv is awesome. i have mine plugged into a 40" flat screen. picture quality is good, but with the big tv it does make me wish i had full hd output. on smaller tv picture quality is much better. i will be ordering another cable so i have one always plugged in the main tv and a spare for whatever.

Upvote 0
Wow, I'm a little confused and annoyed. I ordered one, it works fine. So today I went to order another; says 4 in stock; great. I order it, and then on the order confirmation screen (AFTER completing the order) it says that it is on partial backorder!? But it still says that it will ship tomorrow.. Boy will they get an earful if they did run out, but don't tell you until after your order is placed..

Upvote 0
I ordered one yesterday afternoon and I believe it said 12 in stock, after confirming on the phone that they can ship it out the same day, I paid an extra $19 so I can get it today. My Fedex tracking says it's in town and I will get it today. yahh!
I'm gonna connect it to my truck so I can stream my Direct TV / Slingbox through all three of my monitors!
I'll post my actual incredible pics this weekend. This is a preview of my DVD player setup.

contest7.jpg

Upvote 0
my tv out cable did come today. I tried it, but on both TV's I tried, the picture is off to the right somewhat, and not expanded to fit the screen like it should be. Anything round if stretched wider than it should be.

Anyone else encounter this?

Mine does the same exact thing . . . I checked back on the original video & sure enough theirs looks like mind, shifted to the right.

Upvote 0
Wow, I'm a little confused and annoyed. I ordered one, it works fine. So today I went to order another; says 4 in stock; great. I order it, and then on the order confirmation screen (AFTER completing the order) it says that it is on partial backorder!? But it still says that it will ship tomorrow.. Boy will they get an earful if they did run out, but don't tell you until after your order is placed..

Looks like they received more of these in stock, now shows 376 and they updated their pictures HTC Droid Incredible TV-Out Cable

DSC_0529.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones