• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help TV Out Quality?

MrTissues

May 9, 2010
What kind of quality can the Incredible output to a TV through its mini USB port?

I'm thinking that it would be pretty cool with nesoid, snesoid, genesisoid (whatever it's called). Like 3 classic consoles in one.

Does anyone know what kind of quality the Incredible can output? Also, does anyone where I can actually get a cable?

Fortunately, all the game consoles you are referencing are SD anyway, so you won't loose any definition.

I'm quite curious about trying this as well. It'd be real interesting if you could get a splitter so that you could charge as well. Then, enable the use of a Bluetooth keyboard and possibly some sort of touch pad. Then it could function as a lower level portable media center, especially post Android 2.2 and full flash 10.1.

I know, I'm a bit of a dreamer...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones