• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories tv out usb to computer

Emoney53

Mar 2, 2010
Florida
Hey guys just sitting at my computer and I was wondering....I have movies on my phone can I connect my DI to computer via usb and use the tv out feature on my phone to play it to my computer screen? Because I can't seem to find the tv out feature is it only activated when I put in the special component USB?

Hey guys just sitting at my computer and I was wondering....I have movies on my phone can I connect my DI to computer via usb and use the tv out feature on my phone to play it to my computer screen? Because I can't seem to find the tv out feature is it only activated when I put in the special component USB?

You don't need to do that. If you have movies on your phone, just connect via your USB cable and then navigate to the folder with the movies, right-click on one of them and choose "play" and the computer will play them using your computers default player, like "Window's media player".

Or, right-click on them and choose "open with" and pick out any medial player that you have installed on your computer to play them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones