1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

TV websites

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by loomer, Feb 8, 2011.

1. loomer

loomer Android Enthusiast

So channelsurfing.net, and atdhe.net have both been seized, and no longer exist. These two were the sites I would frequent to satisfy my mobile sports viewing needs.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest an active site that would offer live streaming sports?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. atdhe has moved to atdhenet.tv

loomer likes this.
  3. AFAngryWarrior

AFAngryWarrior Android Enthusiast

I use two different ones. One's paid and ones free. The paid one is Jetflicks which is Jetflicks Entertainment and its like $3 a month. Its updated quickly usually the shows on there later that night or the next day after air. The other site I use is Project Free TV which like it says is free. The site is www.[B]free[/B]-tv-video-online.me/ and there are multiple links for each episode and show. This site even has streaming movies, good ones. I've actually cancelled my cable because I can access Project Free TV along with Hulu on my PS3 at home to watch all my shows. Saves me over $80 a month. There are a few apps in the market too for TV Shows, ones that are OK is TV for Android, and TV Shows Stream. They both do pretty much like jetflicks which is also in the market for $2.99 but why pay that plus the monthly fee when the app just re-directs you to their website jetflicks.mobi so I just make my own shortcut and don't use the app. Hope this helps.