1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tweegram App?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Baileysgirl, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Baileysgirl

Baileysgirl Lurker

I downloaded Instagram. I'm seeing iphone users posting Tweegrams. I found a similar app on android called Textgram but of course there's not as many backgrounds/fonts to choose from. Does anyone know if Android will release Tweegram?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Android doesn't release apps. Its up to the app developers who made Tweegram if they will make one for Android.

3. AppsRUs

AppsRUs Well-Known Member

If I had the know-how I'd make one better than Tweegram. Android plays the waiting/ copy game too much for me. Enhance and improve on what Tweegram lacks. I'd like to see rich text used to add emphasis to words, better backgrounds, and the ability to attach pictures on a Tweegram in the form of a polaroid or something. Make the iKids want something we have for a change.

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Android is not playing the waiting/copy game. They're not waiting or copying anything.

Android does not make apps, nor does Apple make apps. They even have no idea what app will come out next.

Developers make the apps, and its up to them if they will release one for Android or iOS.