• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Twiiter App With Specific Feature

Hello All,

I have just converted over in the past day from a blackberry handset, So far possibly the best phone move I have done after a horrible year with the BB Bold.

However I am trying to find a twitter app with a specific feature that my app (ubertwitter) on the blackberry had.

When using ubertwitter it would always remember my position when viewing my feed, so if it did a check and there were new posts in my time line it would add them above where im viewing or last was. So when I go back into the app I can continue to scroll upwards.

I am finding from the few twitter apps I have installed that whenever new posts are added I am always jumped to the most recent and have to scroll down to view the ones i have missed.

Im aware this sounds small and possibly a case of just put up with it but i feel im missing more updates with this current method and have to do a lot more scrolling.

Anyone got any suggestions.

cheers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones