1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Twitter app notifications

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bigcol, Aug 3, 2012.

1. bigcol

bigcol Newbie

Just got a Samsung Galaxy S2, everything works fine on it. However, Im having trouble setting up the twitter notications. Each time I on into the twitter app/settings/notifications, I select the ones I want then when I go to get out of it and save, I get an error message saying "theres was a problem updating notification settings" Doing my head ion now, can anyone help me out? Any help with this will be very much appreciated.

Edit..........all my other app notifications work fine, just the twitter app. Im on ICS 4.0.3 btw

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chetdenim

chetdenim Newbie

I think you have to log out, delete the application data, make sure twitter is checked in accounts and sync, then log in again and set up notifications.

Same was happening to me, it's an easy fix, if it doesn't work, I might have something wrong, check online and you will find it.

3. bigcol

bigcol Newbie

Thanks but tried it and it didnt work. Ive rolled back to an older version and the notifications work fine. Just need to wait for the next version and try it

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews