• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Twitter app that shares tweets via email

I'm trying to find a Twitter app that will let you share tweets via email but not using Gmail. I would like to use an email account located on my domain & server, but the only option that appears to be available from the apps I have looked at is by using only Gmail.

I have looked at several Twitter apps, including Twidroyd, Touiteur, Tweetdeck & Seesmic - none of these let you use any email account except for Gmail.

I prefer not to use Gmail as it is both unreliable in sending and insists on CC'ing every email that is sent out, even though I have that setting disabled.

There must be some sort of solution to this - I cannot believe that you cannot use non-Gmail accounts for sharing tweets!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones