1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Twitter Clients

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by mystik1, Sep 2, 2011.

1. mystik1

mystik1 Well-Known Member

I have tried several. In spite of the whole change over from the previously named, I like the setup of UberSocial best out of the ones I have tried, because of the built-in browser that allows you to conveniently view the content being tweeted. However, it is very buggy, and I don't want to put up with it. Does anyone know of any other client that has an internal browser setup like that?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AndroDotWs

AndroDotWs Newbie

3. mystik1

I believe I did try it. I didn't have the built-in browser like the other one, does it?

4. KaosStorm

KaosStorm Well-Known Member

You could always try Plume. I'm pretty sure that one has a built-in browser.

I, personally, use Tweetdeck, if only because of one of the widgets it uses.

5. Saltine713

Saltine713 Android Enthusiast

I use the official twitter client and love it.Everything I need.

6. mystik1

Does it? I didn't see that mentioned in its description, and it didn't look like it from the screen shots I saw...

7. LNMoton

LNMoton Well-Known Member

Tweetcaster is pretty good. I think it has a built in browser.

8. mystik1

That's the one I was using before I found UberSocial. It does not have an internal browser. It is good otherwise, though.

9. KaosStorm

Here's the link to the market page; in the description of features, right in the middle, it says that it has an internal browser.

10. mystik1

Thanks! I will check it out right now! I think this is a different one than I tried based on the name...

11. mystik1

I checked it out. It does have an internal browser, but not the same what I was referring to. It has a browser that while internal, loads as a new window just like if it were a separate browser app. What I was talking about it a browser integrated into the UI so that you can view the full content from within the same app.

12. KaosStorm

I guess you're out of luck, at least with me, because that's the only one I could think about. Anyway, good luck on your search.

13. mystik1

Thanks for trying to help. :)

14. biggpat86

biggpat86 Well-Known Member

tweetcaster is my all time favorite twitter app.
    twidroid used to be my most used, but the notifications seem to be longer than the others.
    plume can die in a fire. ads are so intrusive.
    offy twitter app is not even worth my time, no auto-update, no customization