1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Twitter for Android Problem

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Kreichs, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Kreichs

Kreichs Lurker

Ok so I did not like the stock Peep app that came with my Incredible so I downloaded Twitter off of the market place. My problem is that whenever I go into the settings and select the option to sync data it never does.
    If I select the option to sync data, then I exit settings, when I go back into settings the option is greyed out again. It will not let me sync anything so I can get direct notifications of mentions and direct messages.
    Everything worked fine with the stock Peep/Twitter for HTC sense app, but I like the Twitter marketplace app more. Anyone have any answers? I can't seem to figure it out.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. srkmagnus

srkmagnus Well-Known Member

Try an uninstall/install and give it another try. Seems odd that you are running into this problem.

3. Kreichs

Kreichs Lurker

OK so I got it to work don't know how though. I basically went into manage applications and force stopped Peep and Twitter for HTC sense, then my phone just went crazy. It started to open programs on its own. It opened Angry Birds, then I quit, then it opened he market, then it opened my camera. So I ended up removing the battery when it was still on and restarted the phone and it works now, hmmmm.