• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Twitter Icon

Bradden

Sep 1, 2010
UK
Hi

I'm just playing with my homescreen. I recently swithched to plume for twitter but don't like the default icon. It's possible to edit the icons with ADW launcher but I cannot find a twitter icon without a white border.

I've had a look at the ADW theme packs on the market but can't see any with twitter icons.

Is it possible to edit the ones I have downloaded for facebook and twitter?

Or are there any icon packs out there I could use?

Thanks

Attachments

• Twitter Icon PNG.png
    Twitter Icon PNG.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Facebook Icon PNG.png
    Facebook Icon PNG.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 86
What I meant was, on Go launcher you can use your own icon. I can download that image you posted and use that directly without making icon packs. I would just select that image from the gallery for use as the twitter app icon. Doesn't ADW have the same option?

Edit. Might have misunderstood. Why dont you make your own? Should be a simple enough job that you can do it even on paint.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones