1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Twitter Not Showing Tweets

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by i.bike.for.life, Jun 22, 2010.

1. i.bike.for.life

i.bike.for.life Active Member

May 19, 2010
    Female
    Hillsborough, NJ
    I've been reading my tweets through Twitter on my Incredible for a few weeks now. Suddenly, today, nothing shows up other than the Twitter logo and the "What's Happening" bar. When I click refresh.....it says ...loading, and then displays "No Tweets". I know there are tweets, I'm reading them right now on the computer. Any one have step-by-step instructions on what to do? TIA !

Advertisement

2. i.bike.for.life

May 19, 2010
    Female
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Anyone?????
    Should I delete my Twitter account and reload it?
    Can I even do that?

3. i.bike.for.life

May 19, 2010
    Female
    Hillsborough, NJ
    So today I bit the bullet and deleted the twitter widget (by long pressing on the word twitter and then clicking on the remove button). Then, from the home screen I clicked the + sign and added the Twitter widget back to a blank screen. And, voila...Twitter was back to normal. Don't know why this happened...just happy I can keep track of everyone I'm following once again.:D

4. EricDra7en

EricDra7en Guest

Not working for me. I long click on teh word Twitter and the whole widget has to be dragged to 'remove'. Then I + and it still doesn't work.

UPDATE: The widget I'm using is linked to Peep, so apparently not the official Twitter widget. Anyway, I finally fixed the problem. I loaded Peep instead of just the Twitter (HTC) widget, then cleared the cache, and voila my widget now works, shows updates.