• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Twitter photo not uploading

bweave

Jan 7, 2010
I am trying to tweet a picture but the tweets never get sent. When I check the Twitter Android client there is not any where to set the photo sharing app.

Probably I am missing something very obvious but can someone help me resolve this?

Thanks!

I am trying to tweet a picture but the tweets never get sent. When I check the Twitter Android client there is not any where to set the photo sharing app.

Probably I am missing something very obvious but can someone help me resolve this?

Thanks!

Are you sharing it from the Gallery app? That usually works well for me, just pick what app you want to share with by pressing the share icon in the upper right corner...

Upvote 0
Yes, I am sharing from the gallery app. No luck...

Are you using the official Twitter app? I usually use something else, but I just tried sending a new tweet (icon with pen, upper right hand corner), then enter text & press either the camera button (lower left corner of popup window) and take a new picture or the picture button (just to the right next to camera button which takes you back to the gallery & lets you attach an existing photo. Both seem to work fine for me, as does posting from the gallery the way I described before.

If none of these methods seem to be working, you may want to uninstall Twitter, then reinstall & reboot to see if that fixes the issue...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones