1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

twitter (unofficial app)

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by alitheone, Jul 2, 2012.

1. alitheone

alitheone Lurker
    None

Jul 2, 2012
    i found no way to make a request so i try this way, if theres another way please inform.

Im writing a request to make an app, its a simple app (maybe), it should be able to work offline.

When people subscribe to mobile smsin twitter, tweets from those members will be sms'ed to our phone

and when receiving the SMS, the app should take the sms and put it inside the app and when we open the app it should come up with the @(someone) names listed down and when we open one then it should show all their tweets. its obvious it will only show tweets from sms subscribed members.
    (note: i think that as twitter sms come from a single number and starts with the username that is '@somthin' the first word can b used to sort the tweets)

and there can b many additional ideas to this, like in notification area show the user from who the tweet is, or when we open the app a star will show new tweets.......etc..etc..

and one last thing, that is the sms should not b shown in msg thread view or in a another word inbox, it should b deleted or something.

THNX, hope someone considers.

Advertisement

2. cmh0114

cmh0114 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 10, 2010
    If you haven't found anyone to make this app yet, I'd be willing to try it. I'll send you a PM with my email address, and we can talk about it. :)