• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cwhatever

Life Goes On
Mar 4, 2012
south central fla
Some have it and use it, some don't. People even have the link in their profile and when you click it, it doesn't work. Try clicking it yourself and see if it works. If you don't use it we all understand, to each their own. I use it and enjoy everyones tweets. I just don't tweet every little part of my day. It is a different way though to get to know others that do use it.

I think mine works (profile button).

Though I haven't yet 'tweeted'. It's nice to follow different things and get news via twitter. And the app I'm using (forget what's it's called) is pretty nice. :D
yes yours works. i tried to friend you but yor account is locked. you should tweet something now and then, if not that is ok too, have to respect what people want to do.:):D

Upvote 0
I love to take long walks on the beach...bubble bath and .... oops! My bad, wrong forum...
ROFL3.gif

Yea, I think Twitter totally rocks!! Oh, yeah. :D

Reactions: cwhatever
Upvote 0
I use it to keep up on news and those in my family who use it. I follow all sorts of things and do tweet a bit. I like it better than FB actually but the majority of my family prefers FB over Twitter so I'm stuck on FB :( I really would much rather use Twitter...not everything has to turn into a conversation that no one cares about. Twitter is great for just getting something 'out there' without having to have a reply or 'like'. Just say it and be done! I hate FB. lol

Upvote 0
I use Twitter to say things that would never be allowed here.

I am so ashamed at what comes out of my e-mouth, I could just die.

Follow me on Twitter to learn why some people should not be allowed net access.

I am approaching 32 followers, so I have real power in the Twit Universe.

Which is proper: I am a Twitterer or I am a Twit? I can never get that right. Any grammar police here?

Upvote 0
I only use Twitter to follow a hand full of sports reporters and a few other people. The other thing I use it for is traffic reports. There are two Twitter feeds that I follow that tweet about local traffic. I put them both in a list and check the list for a quick traffic report.

I stopped being active on Twitter. I found that it is impossible to have any meaningful discussion on Twitter. If anything, I use Google+ as a super powered version of Twitter because you can have discussions on posts.

Upvote 0
When people tire of Twitter, they will need something else. Help me create the next big thing and we will take the company public and we can leave this whole I-Net crap behind and go deep sea fishing.

So how about it . . . will people tire of Twitter and find something else to waste resources, or is the world over when Twitter becomes MySpace or an AOL chat room?

Upvote 0
I have twitter but I know almost absolutely nothing about it, it is confusing to me haha...

I'd like to use it, but not sure how to do anything except post and follow people haha
isn't that what your suposed to do??? LOL
i post some on it and talk back to people. some post, some chat back and forth and so on. now all that hashtag stuff i don't know or get into it. i like the different info on there too. thats about it i guess.

Upvote 0
isn't that what your suposed to do??? LOL
i post some on it and talk back to people. some post, some chat back and forth and so on. now all that hashtag stuff i don't know or get into it. i like the different info on there too. thats about it i guess.

Thats what I thought lol but when ever i tweet @ someone i never know if they get it lol because when ever I go to their page i don't see my post haha thats where i get confused for one.

I am starting to understand the #.. they are "tags" and you can search tweets if they have tags, like you could search #android, and you would find public tweets about android from random people.. thats as far as my twitter knowledge goes haha

Upvote 0
Thats what I thought lol but when ever i tweet @ someone i never know if they get it lol because when ever I go to their page i don't see my post haha thats where i get confused for one.

I am starting to understand the #.. they are "tags" and you can search tweets if they have tags, like you could search #android, and you would find public tweets about android from random people.. thats as far as my twitter knowledge goes haha
when you go to someones homepage it only shows what they post and not what is sent. they will get it and reply if they want. if you want look me up off my twitter link on my profile.

Upvote 0
I use twitter to post pictures and videos from my blog. I also use it with several groups for dining, travel, urban exploration, blogging, photography, etc. I've built a base o followers who respect my opinion on hotels, airlines, restaurants and photography.

However, I do follow a lot of stores and like to receive tweets for sales, promos and bargains. One of the best company's to follow is American Express. I can't tell you how many credits I've received because I've retweeted an amex promo.

Look for company's you like and follow.

Disclaimer: I use Goggle+ more, so I've done the above on google plus.

Upvote 0
I use twitter to post pictures and videos from my blog. I also use it with several groups for dining, travel, urban exploration, blogging, photography, etc. I've built a base o followers who respect my opinion on hotels, airlines, restaurants and photography.

However, I do follow a lot of stores and like to receive tweets for sales, promos and bargains. One of the best company's to follow is American Express. I can't tell you how many credits I've received because I've retweeted an amex promo.

Look for company's you like and follow.

Disclaimer: I use Goggle+ more, so I've done the above on google plus.
Thats good to know about the company's.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones