• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TwLauncher not responding

chief46

Lurker
Aug 3, 2010
I'm a newbie to Android phones and just got an AT&T Samsung Captivate last week. After installing a new app, my launcher quit working. I'm not sure if the problem is related to the app I just installed or an isolated problem with the launcher. I'm getting a dialog box that says, "Sorry!
Application TwLauncher (process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher (in process com.android.app.twlauncher) is not responding.

Force close / Wait"

Can anyone please help?

Welcome to Android Forums! :)

Thanks for joining. Unfortunately the Intro forum is the wrong place to support. There are only a few people here saying hello. I have a Droid X and don't have any experience with Samsung, but there are folks who do in that part of the forum, so I'm going to move this thread over there. Good luck! and Welcome! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones